You can make this too! This in-the-hoop project is a fast and cute way to decorate your home for Christmas.
After stitching out, simply tie satin ribbon pieces together to make cute bow ties. You can add letters from your embroidery machine to personalize if desired!
This is a quick and easy two-sided banner all done In The Hoop with Step-by-Step instructions to guide you. You are hooping stabilizer only, appliqueing your fabric and font (if desired) over the top, applying backing fabric behind your hoop, finishing the edges and ribbon holes and trimming away the stabilizer. This banner pieces slide onto ribbon 5/8" wide.
You receive TWO VARIATIONS in 4 sizes each...
- a Plain/Personalizable Gingerbread Man Banner (for your fonts) which can also be left plain (as in the above photographs) to show off your favorite Christmas fabrics or color theme.
- and a jolly Gingerbread Man Banner with fill-stitched eyes, mouth and buttons.
- Stitch out the plain gingerbread man banner and hand-embellish it by adding buttons, spangles, ric rac etc. Use your glue gun if you are not fond of handsewing.
- Add a satin bow to the top to "girlie" up your gingerbread man.
- Mix up the sizes on the one banner to create a gingerbread "family".
4 Sizes - 4", 5", 6" and 7"
Pictured are the 5" banner pieces.
4x4 hoop - 3.92" x 3.19"
5x7 hoop - 5" x 4.06" and 6" x 4.86
6x10 hoop - 7" x 5.67"